The Best Home Care System at the Best Price
The Close to Home 24/7 wellness technology and safety system combines emergency response with a proactive daily activity tracking system, without the need for a wearable device.
We offer a range of affordable care kits for homes and condos to suit your needs and budget.
To order, call us toll-free at 1-888-877-2569
Need a Short-Term Solution?
Ask about kit rental options starting at $27 a month.
Prefer a Custom Solution?
We offer a wide variety of customized smart home technology solutions.
Outside of Toronto?
We serve and install across Ontario.¹
Medication reminders can be set in case a loved one becomes preoccupied and forgets to take their required medication.
Check in anytime.
Not only will activity sensors tell you when someone (such as a caregiver) enters and leaves the home, but it can also give you insight into the activities and level of care.
Customize Your Home Solution
Each of the Close to Home Care Kits come fully equipped and include installation†. Here are some suggested "add-ons" if you wish to customize your home solution...
Additional / Optional Equipment
All prices include installation¹*
+ Mat/Bed Sensor ($264.00)
+ Activity/Motion Detector ($95.00)
+ Light Sensor ($85.00)
+ Door/Cabinet Sensor ($48.00)
+ Image Sensor ($245.00)
+ Lamp Module ($56.00)
+ Appliance Module ($56.00)
+ Smart Thermostat ($155.00)
+ Flood/Water Sensor ($85.00)
+ Quickset Lock & Keyfob ($375.00)
+ CO Detector ($99.00)
+ Panic Button (Watch or Necklace) ($60.00)
+ Smoke Detector ($75.00)
+ Talking Touch Screen ($155.00)
Customize a Care Kit further with any of these Top 3 Solutions
Fall Prevention +
- Mat/Bed sensors: Receive notifications/alerts when a senior is out of bed, or has fallen on the adjacent floor.
- Activity sensors: If a person has fallen and cannot get up or call, the motion sensors can independently send an alert.
- Light sensors: Automatically turn on lights at night by motion detection - to increase their visibility and nighttime safety.
Dementia Care +
- Door/Cabinet sensors: Know if/when medication is taken as well as if he/she is visiting the kitchen and eating normally.
- Image Sensor: Placed outside any main door, know when a senior leaves the home and what he/she is wearing.
- Light, appliance and thermostat controls: Set and adjust lights, appliances and temperature from a smart phone.
Home Safety +
- Image Sensor: A visitor’s photo can be taken and sent to a smart phone as someone approaches a front or back door.
- Smart Door: Opens a front door with a push of a key chain button and visitors can enter independently with a time sensitive code.
- Flood/Water Sensors and CO/Smoke Detectors: Notifies and/or alerts in case of fire, flood, carbon monoxide or power outage.
* Bonus is for purchased kits, have no cash value. Cash bonus can only be used towards the purchase of additional equipment.
**Additional $10 a month when using an image sensor; $15 a month for live video if requested and installed.
*** GSM technology does not require an internet connection or phone line.
† Free Optional Equipment Installation is offered when installed with a complete Care Kit and does not include specialty items.
¹ Additional installation charges apply to for special install items and/or locations 125 km outside of Toronto.
² Initial fees include the GSM Base Station, activation, installation1, set up and some purchased equipment.
Get Your Kit Today
Contact our expert team to get started.